This is a Temporary role, based in Thriplow, near Royston, so the successful candidate will need to be available immediately.
Required to contribute to the smooth running of the company, you will be working as part of the operations team who deal with the provision of specialist waste management services. The successful candidate must be a flexible team worker who is physically fit and able to undertake manual handling of heavy items.
You will be responsible for helping the team with the following duties:
- To assist in the loading / unloading of vehicles
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the yard at all times
To become part of our small and friendly team you will have:
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- The ability to carry out instruction and meet deadlines
- Be hard working and enthusiastic
- Verbal and written communication skills required to be able to complete Company documentation
- Must have own safety boots
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm £9.00
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.