Mission 4 Recruitment Ltd
This version was updated on 25th May 2018
The Personal Data we collect
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We will not share or sell your personal information to others.
Without limitation, any of the following data may be collected and stored by Mission 4 Recruitment:
- Name, address and date of birth
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Employment history, qualifications and salary details
- Your CV
- Financial information such as bank account number and sort code (This information along with your NI number is only taken when candidates are placed in a Temporary contract)
- Third party references
- Notes obtained from face to face meetings, during telephone conversations and from interview feedback
- Links to professional profiles available in the public domain e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
How your Data is collected
Mission 4 Recruitment collects personal data from a variety of sources including face to face meetings with candidates, by telephone, by email or letter, or through our website.
We use Google Analytics to understand how our website is being used, in order to improve on the user experience. User data is anonymous. The type of data collect is IP address, date and time of access, operating system etc
How we use your Personal Data
Your data is held and used by us for the following purposes:
- To provide and market our Recruitment Services to you
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to apply for jobs listed on our vacancy emails.
- To match your details with job vacancies, and to send your personal information to clients in order to apply for jobs
- To keep you informed of our Recruitment Services including new vacancies, and to advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions, competitions, reports and other ad hoc information
Where is your Personal Data stored and for how long
Mission 4 Recruitment is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidently lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
Personal information is stored on our internal database in the UK, which is only accessible by the employees of Mission 4 Recruitment Ltd. We process this data in order to provide you with our recruitment services.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary, and will fully delete your information when it is no longer required or if you ask for it to be removed from our database.
All personal data will be deleted automatically when there has been no contact for a period of 6 years.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
We will respond within 30 days of the request.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
The data will be removed within 30 days
Withdraw consent. We rely on consent to process personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
We will respond to this request within 30 days.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in respect of any of the above matters.