Our client, who specialise in steel erecting and architectural metalwork, are looking for an installations assistant to join their ever expanding team. Working alongside a skilled installer you will be expected to follow instruction ensuring you fully understand the task being given.
- Understand and follow instruction
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools (and preferably have your own)
- CSCS green card (as a minimum)
- Assisting installer with labouring duties on site
- Have previous experience in a similar role although full training will be provided
- Be willing and able to follow instruction
- Interest in learning a new ‘trade’ and development opportunities available
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Health and safety aware
The ideal candidate would need to live in the Hoddesdon area (or be able to get there easily) to travel with an installer to sites in and around London.. Working hours are 8am to 4.30pm. Travel time (dependant location) would also be paid. Overtime is paid at 1.3* for between 41 & 50 hours and 1.5* for any hours over 50.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.